Friday, March 28, 2008

Tidbits

- I am still going to play Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and will blog about it when I do, but I've put it on hold for now as I have been trying to work my way through some games that I plan to trade in towards GTA IV. So MGS progress is due soon, I just don't know when yet.

- Speaking of completing games, or not, I came across Backloggery the other day. It's a site where you can list the games you own, similar to the IGN or 1up lists. The difference with this one however is that you can keep track of what games you have finished and which ones you haven't. I thought this would help out a lot considering I am about to start going through some older and unfinished titles, so I'm definitely going to use this site as I do it. I just need to get around to adding all my games first.

- I might be falling for the hype but I have massive GTA fever at the moment. Like seriously. Every little tidbit of information that pops up I have to see or hear about, but at the same time I don't want to see/hear it because I don't want the game spoiled. It's a weird place to be in but April 29th can't come soon enough.

- I really hope trading in some games will allow me to get the game on release. If I can't do it, then I won't be getting the game for a while and that would basically guarantee it being spoiled since EVERYONE else will be playing it. If it was any other game I wouldn't care if I had to wait, but it is GTA and GTA's experience is defined by the small unique things. Damn I need that game.

- I plan on having a few posts up over the weekend as I've had some decent (or so I think) entries come to mind.

- GTPod's inclusion to this place has been welcome as far as I am concerned. I mean sure, Raptured Reality was meant to be my blog originally but with the way Pod posts, I'm happy to have it be shared. He certainly writes a lot better than I do, that's for sure...

Anyway, that'll do (donkey) until the weekend. Ciao folks.

No comments: